Service Area Lookup Help
Service Area Lookup allows you to check whether or not one or two locations are within the Access Services coverage area.
1. To see if a location is within the coverage area, enter in the location you want to check in the A field in one of the following ways:
- As an intersection:
- As a street address:
101 S Main St
- Or as a landmark name:
When in doubt about an address range (E, W, N, or S) or street type,
you can enter the location without it. If it is not a unique location,
you will get a list of possibilities to choose from.
Spell out street names instead of using abbreviations. For example, instead of PCH,
type Pacific Coast Highway. Instead of MLK, type Martin Luther King.
To help the Service Area Lookup find your address or intersection, enter additional information,
like the city or zip code or both, separated by commas.
- Jefferson/Overland, Culver City (with city only)
- Olive/3rd, 91502 (with zip only)
- Chapman/Main, Orange, 92868 (with city and zip)
2. You may also enter in a second location in the B field.
3. Click on the "Submit" button to see the results.